Are you interested in human rights and the activities of a local NGO?
Do you know Homo Faber and want to get involved in one of our activities? Do you want Lublin to be a place accessible for everyone? If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, then join us!
- Check out our current volunteering offers.
- Choose one of the offers depending on your interests, competences, and the time you can spend implementing any of them. Then take a look at what we can offer you in return.
- Send us an email, including in it brief information about yourself, what you are doing, and why you chose us, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your application.
- You will meet one of our tutors or volunteer leaders. If we decide to cooperate, you will receive a contract, and together we will determine what and when you will do.
- At the end of your volunteer term you will receive a certificate.
- Internship / practice at the Homo Faber Association lasts from 3 up to 6 months and takes place in cooperation with a competent body organising said internship / practice. Before proceeding with the steps below, make sure that your local office (or another institution organising the internship) will refer you to one.
- Find out which of the Homo Faber activities you are most interested in.
- If you found an activity that you are passionate about and you want to participate in it, send us your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com, specifying your choice. We will reply to your application.
- If we decide to cooperate, you will receive the following: a contract, a written scope of your duties, clearly specified time and place of your duties. You will also work with one person from our team responsible for managing the programme of your choice.